WordPress is among the most well-known and widely used content management systems (CMS).
It is commonly used worldwide to create strong, spider-friendly, and scalable applications. Being a widely used and feature-rich CMS, WordPress has produced user-friendly solutions with essentially no coding.
From a one-page website to a complex corporate app with feature-rich and functional apps can all be powered by the capabilities, and features of the WordPress platform. To build diverse web and mobile apps, it provides a special set of benefits.
With excellent qualities like security, scalability, performance, robustness, and flexibility, WordPress outperforms all other CMS options when it comes to choosing one.
Because WordPress is so popular, it’s very easy to find skilled and professional WordPress developers, but if you’re wondering how to hire a WordPress developer in 2022, here’s a detailed guide. We will discuss the skills, benefits, and costs of hiring WordPress developers in this blog post.
Why Do WordPress Developers Remain in High Demand?
WordPress is the most popular CMS, accounting for 60.4% of the market. Yes, WordPress is used to create 33.5% of all online websites. It’s a large number! WordPress is also used by many well-known brands around the world for their business websites.
WordPress is simple to use and appealing to users due to its features and functionality. It is free and open-source software that can be downloaded from WordPress.org. To get started with a WordPress-powered business website, you must first purchase a domain and WordPress hosting.
So, the demand for WordPress developers is primarily driven by the demand for WordPress!
One of the reasons for the high demand for WordPress developers is that they are extremely difficult to replace. Good developers understand the WordPress core and can create custom designs and plugins from scratch. In addition, experienced WordPress developers understand SEO, security optimization, server management, and other related topics.
According to the statistics, large companies and corporations use WordPress, and they require experienced and knowledgeable WordPress Developers on their team. That is why WordPress developers are still in high demand.
Contact us today if you need to hire a skilled, motivated, and experienced WordPress developer.
When Should You Hire a WordPress Developer?
- Installing ready-made themes with simple plugins necessitates technical expertise. However, if you want to create a website from scratch, you will need extensive knowledge of web development. WordPress CMS can be used to create almost any type of website or application. As a result, hiring a dedicated WordPress developer makes sense in this case.
- When you want to revamp your website based on your user needs, you need a developer with thorough knowledge and understanding of the current market scenario, potential customer behavior, top-notch coding skills, and knowledge of plugins to get the most out of your platform. It is extremely simple to create content-based responsive websites with WordPress.
Advantages of Hiring a WordPress Development Company Over a Freelancer
- A WordPress development company has a diverse team of experts. The company also allows you to hold a daily standup to brainstorm project progress, discuss further updates, and communicate with hired resources to discuss additional possibilities. This will not be possible if you hire a freelance WordPress developer.
- One of the most important considerations when choosing a WordPress development company over a freelancer is security. Before allocating resources to your project, the organization signs an NDA to protect the confidentiality of your data and ideas, which may not be as secure with freelancer developers.
- Unlike a freelancer, WordPress development companies have a sense of responsibility and will take the time to understand the uniqueness of your business.
Assume your live website has an unexpected bug. In that case, you can easily contact the WordPress development company to resolve the issue, as opposed to a freelancer who may be present today but moves on to another project once yours is completed. As a result, freelancers struggle with dependability and prompt availability.
Furthermore, the WordPress development company can save the company a lot of time and money by providing you with project estimates, progress reports, and complete control; you will get multiple expertise in one developer. The WordPress development company’s team is easy to manage and has more skills than a freelancer.
Which Skills to consider before Hiring a WordPress Developer
Once you’ve decided to hire a WordPress developer to build your website or improve your online presence, you should look for a WordPress development company that has a track record of creating feature-rich enterprise-grade apps. Here is a list of some important technical and soft skills to consider.
- Must be familiar with and skilled in the WordPress core infrastructure.
- Should be well-versed in the concepts and techniques of CSS.
- PHP knowledge at the intermediate level is required.
- To create a query on a database, you should have a basic understanding of SQL.
- CSS and HTML – Confirm that the WordPress developers are familiar with HTML and CSS.
- Sales and marketing abilities – In order for your business to succeed, your WordPress development company must understand sales and marketing functions.
- To be the best asset to the organization, you should have a basic understanding of SEO.
- Last but not least, the team is capable of critical thinking and problem-solving.
Aside from that, keep in mind that the WordPress developer you intend to hire is eager to take on new challenges and learn about your company. Make certain that the hired resource is a team player who is motivated enough to understand and follow your business processes.
How Much Does a WordPress Developer Cost?
The cost of hiring a WordPress developer is determined by a number of factors, including the type of website development, the skills required, the project’s complexity, the WordPress developer’s experience, technical expertise, and the duration of the project.
Hiring a freelance WordPress developer can cost as little as $15 per hour or as much as $300 per hour. WordPress development companies like SYMSWEB, on the other hand, can offer you a tiered rate and a blended rate, so you don’t have to settle for low skills to fit your budget.
So, we’ve reached the end of everything you need to know and understand before hiring a WordPress developer in 2022. We hope the points we discussed above will assist you in determining how to hire the best team for your WordPress development needs.
We recommend that you contact industry-leading experts for your WordPress development needs. If you need such WordPress developers for your project, contact us right away and we will provide you with advanced expertise and knowledge. We have top-tier WordPress developers who provide high-quality services to our clients all over the world. For more information, please visit our website or contact us at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Question
Why should I hire a WordPress developer from SYMSWEB?
SYMSWEB is a leading digital agency with over 7 years of experience and a team of over 30 certified designers and developers. SYMSWEB has professional expertise and experience serving clients of all sizes, including startups, SMEs, and Fortune 500 companies. We can be your one-stop shop for hiring talented WordPress and WooCommerce developers. WordPress integration, WordPress optimization, WordPress widget integration, WordPress custom theme and plugin creation, migration, deployment, and support are all skills that our WordPress developers have.